Welcome to TSC The Sports Clinic. Our elite team of health care professionals invite you to experience the highest standards in patient care and service excellence at our modern sports medicine, rehabilitation and athletic performance centres. We have fully qualified medical staff and therapists providing a complete service capability to get you back on track quickly.
Locations & Maps.
Winston Park Oakville
2315 Bristol Circle, Oakville, ON L6H 6P8 (South of Dundas)
University of Toronto Mississauga - Recreation & Athletic Centre
3359 Mississauga Rd. N, Mississauga, ON L5L 1C6
Clinic Hours and Location Detail
Other Links of Interest
- Hamstring Injuries: Look to Exercise and Manual Therapy for the Fix - Dr. Nourus Yacoub, DC
- IE Investment Executive - "Workout snacks: Doing it right" an interview with our dietitian, Ben Sit.
- When Eating Healthy Turns to Eating Disorder - Society, social media, and fad diets. What's right for you?
- What is Osteopathy? - A form of drug free non-invasive manual therapy that focuses on total body health.
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Injections - Latest advance in managing partially torn tissues at our WPO clinic.
- Osteoarthritis (OA) Treatments - See how The Sports Clinic can help in managing Osteoarthritis through a variety of treatments.
- Concussion Management - What you need to know to play safe!
- Manual / Manipulative Therapy - The Sports Clinic providing the highest standard for physiotherapy.
- Pelvic Floor Dysfunction - The first line of management for urinary incontinence and pelvic organ prolapse. It can also help people who suffer from pelvic pain and persistent low back and hip pain.
- Carlisle PhysioTherapy and Rehabilitation (CPR) - providing high quality health care services to the residents of Flamborough, Hamilton and the surrounding region for almost 15 years. The CPR Clinic is co-founded by Kevin Fairfield of The Sports Clinic.
- Queen's University Human Dissection Experience - The Complementary and Alternative Medicine Human Dissection Experience strives to offer all health care professionals the opportunity to revisit and study the essentials of human anatomy as it applies to Medicine.
Check out the latest recipes from our Registered Dietitian, Ben Sit.
September- Vegan Italian Sausages